Ori, our handcrafted raw unrefined Shea butter is packed with multivitamins, and skin healing properties that improve skin conditions such as blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks. It also improves effect of skin damages caused from heat and chemicals. Ori means ‘shea butter’ in Yoruba language
Our Shea Butter is sourced fair trade from the beautiful West African countryside.
Say bye-bye to dry, itchy and scaly skin! Daily use of Ori gives you baby smooth skin, reduces the appearance of rashes, stops itching and gives you even soft glowing skin.
Use this amazing nature’s wonder as:
– Daily body moisturiser (seals in moisture and keeps the skin soft and supple all day)
– Night repair body cream after exposure to the sun, environmental toxins and impurities
– Baby bum balm to clear and prevent rashes
– All over body, hands and feet massage
– As a travel companion to keep hands, lips and your face refreshed and moisturised while up in the air.
– Healing balm for many skin inflammations.
*Great for all skin types including children from 0 months upwards.
How to use
Scoop a generous amount, rub together within your palms and apply the warm, creamy melt on your skin, massaging in and paying special attention to problem areas – baby bum, scars, stretch marks, knees, elbows, knuckles, heels etc. Remember a little goes a long way!
Best applied on clean and moist skin.
Works perfectly with Safi Pure cold pressed coconut oil
I am made of the amazing African Shea butter, please store me in a cool and dry place for a stable and consistent texture. Not to worry however if you forget me out there in the sun, keep me in a cool place afterwards and watch me transform back to my original form.
Raw unrefined Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) *
*Community fair trade Shea Butter