Sha face oil is a multipurpose hardworking oil that helps to heal and protect your skin. It is made from a blend of luxurious oils required for optimal skin health. Rich in powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients giving you a clear and bright skin tone, fades scars and reduces signs of ageing.
Sha which means ‘young’ in Zulu contains Tamanu and Chia seed oils which are packed with phospholipids, glycolipids, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, required for optimum healthy skin. This oil blend is packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients which protects the skin against the abuse of environmental elements, protect the skin’s moisture barrier. and helps to reduce the appearance of aged skin. It revitalizes and improves the texture of the skin giving it a plump, radiant and youthful look.
Use this amazing oil as:
– Face healing serum (clears spots and scars from acne, hyperpigmentation etc.)
– Day and night moisture and radiance face oil
– Base before wearing your foundation and makeup
– Lip repairer and as base before wearing your lip balm or lipstick
– Hand healing and brightening serum
– Healing serum for any part of your skin that has acne spots or scars.
– Great for all skin types (useless drops if skin is oily or only at night)
– Great as a travel companion to keep face refreshed and moisturised while up in the air.
How to use
Apply 2-3 drops of Sha face oil once or twice a day and preferably after cleansing your face with Asakwa black soap wash or your preferred cleanser.
Use your clean fingertips to gently massage it in upward circular motion for an optimal experience.
Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) seed oil**, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) seed oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil**
* USDA organic certified ingredients. ** Kosher certified ingredients